Thursday, August 16, 2007

Turning 21


These "Things" are getting less confusing and much more entertaining! Podcasts are not nearly the fun that the You Tube was and I did have some trouble finding one that would play. I started with Podcast.net but all of the those that I chose were very old----I was into "investing" and the hits started with 2005. I did not scroll through very many because my thinking was that the most recent ones should be at the top and so you loose my vote Mr. Podcast.net.

Thinking that I surely would not be able to remember the listed sources I just did a Google search (what else?) for podcasts and bingo! came across lots! I learned (no, not really!) how to talk about Jaywalking in Chinese! Holy Eggroll!

I can see that these things could take the place of talking books, the radio (the what?) or chatting with the cat but, sorry guys, I still prefer my quiet.

Can't say that I'll never look for something interesting though---now I know what they are, the scope that they cover and the way to find them, and I thank you for that!

I see from the assignment that I'm supposed to do an RSS feed to my bloglines account but I sure couldn't figure out how to do that. Looked everywhere on the podcast page for that RSS logo or anything that would indicate "click here". When I tried to plug the link into the box on bloglines it told me that it was a no go. Guess all I can do is to put the link here...

http://podcasts.yahoo.com/search?p=jaywalking+chinese&c=s

Would love to put some sort of Chinese character right here but don't know how to insert except at the beginning of the page. Miles to go before I sleep still I guess! Ciao!

No comments: