Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Playing with Pictures





Playing around with image generators and must say that I can see how so many people spend HOURS with this stuff---and also get sucked into spending money! I find it frustrating that one needs to have so many passwords and usernames so I have been avoiding getting into that portion of the activities---if I need to sign in/up/out I move on because I'm quite sure that if I do use these sites again there is no way that I will remember my password!

This magazine cover came from this site

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/magazine.php#

Made myself a Simpson's atavar but failed to save it! The crazy dancing figure at the top is from Meez and the is the site is listed at the bottom of this page. Gotta be a way to put these pictures somewhere else on the page but I sure can't figure it out---where is Publisher when you need it?


C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CP49UZ1S\meezAnimatedBodyshot300x400[1].gif

And now on to thing number 11.

No comments: